Strivee, (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy outlines the type of data collected when using the "Strivee" Application, how it is used and how it is shared.
How we collect information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our application, including information:
- User-Provided Information (when you provide it to us) We ask users to manually provide us with their name, email address and other contact information, free-form information about themselves, birthdate and gender information, and credit-card payment information when they want a premium account. They also have the option to upload a photo of themselves to appear in the Service. At other times during your use of the Service, we may also give you the opportunity to provide us with other information.
- Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Service, we may automatically collect or generate information including but not limited to a unique user ID, the type of device or operating system you use, the version of our software that you are using, search information, and usage and browsing information
Use of collected information
Strivee uses the information we collect and receive to administer and operate the Services and to customize them for you. For example, we use your PRs information to provide you with interesting and useful analysis.
How we share Collected Information
Personal data may be shared with third party companies.
- Service providers: We may share your information with third parties who provide services to Strivee such as supporting and improving the Services, promoting the Services, processing payments, or fulfilling orders.
- Publicly Available Information : Your information and content may be publicly accessible to and searchable by other Strivee members and non-members.
- Third parties: When you choose to use third party apps, plugins, or websites that integrate with the Services, or when you use Strivee features that are offered in conjunction with third parties, they may receive your information and content. Information collected by these third parties is subject to their terms and policies. Strivee is not responsible for the terms or policies of third parties.
- Legal Requirements: If required by law, the platform can carry out data transmission to follow up on claims against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
- Affiliates and Acquirors of our Business or Assets: If the platform is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, the Users will be informed before personal data are transferred to a third party.
The security of your collected information is very important to us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure but the safety and security of your information also depends on you. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
In order to meet this commitment, Strivee uses the services of third-party companies specialized in the storage and security of digital data. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our platform.
The Services are operated from the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to use the Services or provide information to us, you acknowledge and understand that your information will be transferred, processed and stored in the United States, as it is necessary to provide the Services and perform the Terms of Service. United States privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
To update, edit or delete any other Collected Information that we keep, please simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With regard to the protection of personal data, the User acknowledges that you are solely responsible for the use you make of the Strivee Application and the information you share.
EVOLUTION OF THE PRIVACY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Any material changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately as soon as we give you notice of them, which we may do by means including but not limited to issuing an email to the email address listed by registered users and/or posting the revised Policy on this page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. If the User does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he/she may delete his/her account and unsubscribe from the services offered by Srivee.